The internship objective is to assist in the administrative activities, in filling of documents and any other works.
- Specific Tasks
The Specific Tasks Are To
- Assist the Bilingual Administrative officer
- Assist in the preparation of workshops
- Assist in filing project documents
- Support other team members when needed
- Timing, Duration and Place of Work:
The Internship is for a three-month period, and is renewable, starting from May 2, 2022 until July 29, 2022, for a maximum of 5 days of work per week. The intern will be based in the Accra IFDC office.
- At least a Bachelor of arts, business administration or in another appropriate field;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
- Ability to understand reasonably technical information from invoices and expenses; and
- Ability to work independently and communicate well with team members.
- Ability to write and speak French will be a great asset.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here Closing Date : 28th April. 2022