No views yet
We are looking for a trustworthy Accountant to join our team and manage all financial transactions. The Accountant will provide the company with accurate quantitative information on the financial position, liquidity and cash flows of our business, financial planning and analysis, general ledger accountability, financial reporting and administrative management, while ensuring we are compliant with all statutory financial regulations.
- Prepare accounts and tax returns
- Monitor spending and budgets
- Audit and analyse financial performance
- Financial forecasting and risk analysis
- Advise on how to reduce costs and increase profits
- Compile and present financial and budget reports
- Ensure that financial statements and records comply with laws and regulations
- Keep account books and systems up to date.
- Manage all accounting transactions
- You must have the ability to use your initiative, decide priorities, and work without supervision.
- Your previous experience at any level is recommended.
- You must be a good listener and an organizer.
- You must have good interpersonal skills, be a good counselor, team player, and problem solver.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Accounting, Finance or related field
- Certified Accountant.
- At least 2 years working experience.
- Excellent knowledge of all accounting regulations and procedures.
- Strong attention to detail and excellent analytical skills.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Competitive salary.
- Transportation costs to the Judy office are covered.
- Exciting and meaningful work with an ambitious and passionate team.
- Be an employee at a rising start-up, take on a lot of responsibility, and play a substantial role in the future of the company.
Method of Application
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
: 8th Oct. 2021
Employers are looking for you. Upload your Résumé.
Job Fraud Alert.