• Serves customers by completing account transactions.
• Provides account services to customers by receiving deposits and loan payments, cashing checks, issuing savings withdrawals, and recording night and mail deposits.
• Sells cashiers checks, travelers cheques, and series e bonds.
• Answers questions in person or on telephone and refers customers to other bank services as necessary.
• Records transactions by logging cashiers cheques, travelers cheques, and other special services; preparing currency transaction reports.
• Cross-sells bank products by answering inquiries, informing customers of new services and product promotions, ascertaining customers needs, and directing customers to a branch representative.
• Completes special requests by closing accounts, taking orders for cheques, opening and closing Christmas and vacation clubs, exchanging foreign currencies, completing safe-deposit box procedures, and providing special statements, copies, and referrals.
• Reconciles cash drawer by proving cash transactions, counting and packaging currency and coins.
• Reconciles loan coupons and other transactions.
• Maintains supply of cash and currency and turns in excess cash and mutilated currency to head teller.
• Complies with bank operations and security procedures by participating in all dual-control functions, maintaining customer traffic surveys, auditing other tellers currency, and assisting in certification of proof.
• Maintains customer confidence and protects bank operations by keeping information confidential.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Educational Requirements & Qualifications
• HND or diploma
• 3 years professional experience
• Organization Skills
• Time – management Skills
• Multitasking Skills
• Communication Skills
• Computer Literacy
Location- Osu, Accra
How to apply
Apply by email