General Accounting Records
• Analyze invoices, get approval from appropriate authorities, and record them to the appropriate accounts.
• Daily ensuring that all entries are rightly allocated
• Recording of Bank payments, relating to the companys suppliers.
• Regular update of invoices issued in both Tema & Tarkwa branch for all customer purchases
• Monitoring of suppliers account and ensuring that payment are done on time.
• Arrange for payment to Suppliers both local & foreign
• Ensure periodic reconciliation of suppliers account and confirmation of balances.
• Deal with queries relating to the Companys Creditors (Overseas and Local Suppliers)
• Ensure that withholding taxes deducted are correctly recorded and paid to IRS on time.
• Arrange for payment of salaries to all staffs
• Ensure that salaries are paid to the respective staff s bank account
• Ensure thatpayments are made for SSNIT, Payee for all staff on the payroll of the month consideration.
• Maintain control accounts of deductions relating to the salaries of all staffs as mentioned above, and ensure that the correct amount is paid.
• Compile the input at paid for the month, fill the vat template and process payment at the end of every month.
• Maintain a file for vat and withholding tax certificates for easy accessibility.
Accruals, provisions and prepaid expenses
• Maintain a proper accounting record for accruals and monthly provisions
• Review and calculate monthly provisions to be allocated for certain expenses
• Maintain and update a prepaid schedule for all prepaid expenses on a monthly basis.
Educational Requirements & Qualifications
• Integrity and honesty
• Positive problem solving
• Commitment to learning
• Reliable and trustworthy
• Good interpersonal skills
• Ability to work analytically and strategically with little supervision
How to apply
Apply by email